Dr. Jamie St. Marie was inspired to pursue a career in dentistry during her childhood while visiting her own dentist and orthodontist. The personable nature of her doctors made her feel comfortable and at ease, and she hoped to do the same for patients of her own one day.
Dr. Jamie grew up in a small town in southern Minnesota and attended the University of North Dakota where she earned a bachelor’s degree in Pre-Health Sciences. She obtained her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry where she developed her skills in fixed and removable prosthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry and oral surgery.
She is committed to providing excellent dental care by thoroughly explaining treatment options to patients and empowering them to make informed decisions regarding their care. She hopes to bring a small town feel to the Twin Cities area by developing lasting relationships with her patients and their families.
Away from the practice, Dr. Jamie enjoys traveling and taking weekend trips to the lake. She also enjoys spending time with friends and exploring the Twin Cities’ restaurant scene.
- Highschool: Zumbrota-Mazeppa High School 2011
- University of North Dakota, Bachelor of Science, Pre-Health 2015
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree, 2015-2019
- Invisalign Certification 2018
- Minnesota Dental Association since 2019
- American Dental Association since 2019
- Invisalign Provider since 2019