Dr. Jenny Ruoho has had a lifelong interest in dentistry and began working in the dental field in 1991. She started her career as a dental assistant and later graduated with a doctor of dental surgery degree from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 2002. After graduation, Dr. Ruoho completed a residency at the Veteran’s Hospital in Minneapolis.
During the residency, she learned advanced endodontic (root canal) and oral surgery techniques as well as dental sleep medicine therapy (fabrication of oral appliances to help patients who suffer from sleep apnea or snoring). After completing the residency, Dr. Ruoho worked in various private practice settings before opening Relaxation Dentistry in 2007. She has completed advanced training in several specialty areas including cosmetic dentistry and sedation for use in dentistry.
She completed her dental implant training through the Misch International Implant Institute and was awarded Fellowship status in The International Congress of Oral Implantologists in 2014. Dr. Ruoho has also completed certification for Invisalign and was awarded Invisalign Preferred Provider status in 2016.
Dr. Ruoho is passionate about providing a wide range of dental services. Patients benefit from her advanced knowledge of numerous treatment options such as: Cosmetic Dentistry, Implants, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, and Sedation. Her focus is doing high-quality, long-lasting dentistry and making each appointment as comfortable as possible.
Dr. Ruoho lives in Chaska with her husband, John and their sons, Jack and Charlie. She enjoys running, reading, photography, cooking and spending time with family and friends.
- Highschool: Stevens Point Area Senior High, 1991
- University of Madison-Wisconsin, undergraduate studies 1994-1997
- University of Minnesota, undergraduate studies 1998
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree, 2002
- General Practice Residency, VAMC, Minneapolis 2002-2003
- Cosmetic Dentistry Level I, 2005
- Sedation Dentistry Certification, 2007
- Misch International Institute Surgical Sessions I-V, 2014-2015
- Invisalign Certification, 2015
- Minnesota Dental Association since 1998
- American Dental Association since 1998
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellow since 2014
- Invisalign Provider since 2015
- Invisalign Preferred Provider since 2016